Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How do I use my time?

Sunday I sat next to my new visiting teaching companion in Relief Society.  Following the lesson, we tried to schedule our visits.  I pulled out my planner (I am still paper--but contemplating making the switch) and we started discussing days and times.  She looked at my planner's February page and just said "wow!"

I do have a lot in my planner.  I write down everything so I don't forget anything.  Right now in my life, I am blessed with a lot of flexibility with my time.  Between work, family, church and interests--I have lots I WANT to do and SHOULD do, but I also have a lot of lee-way about WHEN or sometimes even IF I do it.

Flexibility is important to me, and I am grateful for that gift.  But I take seriously the responsibility I feel to use the time I am given well.  Striking that balance between peaceful--productive--frenzied is not always easy.

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

so glad you are blogging again!