Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scenes from our Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve with my family. How grateful I have been over the years to have Leslie and Jon living in Salt Lake--not just at Christmas, but at other times when we have been so glad to have family close. Can you guess what the Berry's Christmas Eve gift was? With Jacque's help, I actually surprised them. We didn't give in to the constant--"Just tell me what the Christmas Eve gift is! I won't tell." We had a lot of fun but also had a very wonderful program. Of course there was lots of crying. Grandpa Berry--you were actually blamed for our easy-to-flow tears!


Leslie and Jon

Laughing and eating. We did a lot of that!

My beautiful daughters.

Brother and Sister enjoying a moment.

Clint & Will--wrestling as usual.

1 comment:

lawdy said...

janell,
these pictures are so great. Your family is beautiful!