Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Party Weekend

Friday night was our company Christmas party. Although it is big and I know so few of the employees, I like seeing the young, enthusiastic people who work for us. For one thing, they are all fit! And they like to dance--especially the GGX instructors. Because they can bring a guest, we had 260 attend.

Saturday night we traveled to Idaho to attend Eric Lott's engagement party. I very much enjoyed meeting Cara's family and celebrating with Eric and Cara. And the food was wonderful!

Sunday was the Cousin party. I love spending time with my dear nieces and nephews. I became so immersed in the moment, that I did not remember to take one single picture! I appreciate all who attended and I will have to draw a picture to remember the fun night.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

The cousin party sounds so fun. Why do I live at the end of the earth???