Monday, April 9, 2012

Celebrating Easter

As my children move into the realm of adulthood, I am trying to establish a few traditions that will be fun for grandchildren and their parents. I may be a bit premature since right now it is only sweet Hazel and she is only 10 months old. So I have some time to try a few different ideas and see how they go. This year, I did a twist on the traditional Easter Egg Hunt. Each person collected a specific color of Easter eggs--the Easter eggs had puzzle pieces inside. Once they had collected all their eggs, they had to put their puzzle together to find out where to go for their treasure. I think that everyone had a good time, so this tradition may be a keeper.


The completed puzzles.


Jacque and Dallin


Hazel looking at her eggs.


Caroline


Marlene enjoying the search.


I didn't try to make finding the eggs too difficult.


Kate



Everyone putting together their puzzles.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh boy! I bet you have so many fun places to hide and find eggs in your yard!