Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crepes!

I have been on a crepe obsession lately.  I have always loved crepes, but after helping with a wedding shower where we served crepes, I realized I wanted to start making them at home.
 
 
I bought an inexpensive crepe pan from Amazon.

 
I found a basic crepe recipe that I like.
 
 
I love cream cheese, so I made a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped topping.  Bryce and the kids like to use nutella for their spread.
 

Peaches, strawberries and bananas are my favorite fruits to use, but I have also used mango and anything that sounds good at the time.


 
 Everyone puts together their own.
 
 
 
Roll it up, add whipped cream.

 
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Love this! We should do breakfast for lunch tomorrow! Or we could do breakfast? Either way, I am now officially craving crepes!

christy said...

Lots of crepe street vendors here and in Europe. They do all sorts, even savory with meat and all. We prefer sweet with fruit too though. They serve them in a paper cone here kind of like an ice cream cone. Lidia really likes crepes, I should get her a crepe pan.

BrookeJean said...

I've tried making these before but they did not turn out nearly as beautiful or delicious looking! Those pictures make me want to give it a try again.

Fran said...

Crepes are so photogenic! Yum yum