Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Loved My Birthday.

I told Bryce that I wanted to go to Macaroni Grill for my birthday, because I wanted them to sing "Happy Birthday" to me in Italian Opera.




Well, it just happened to be Jay's graduation, so Tim, Fran, Kelsey and Ben were visiting to attend graduation. Christy came down and brought the kids, so the birthday dinner grew!






Then Saturday morning, we hiked up Bell's Canyon to take a look.




Monday evening the kids came over and we opened presents and they related a special memory.



Dinner with family. Happy Birthday in Italian. Hiking. Time with my family remembering happy events. A perfect birthday.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

I'm glad we could crash your party. Thanks for the fun times!

Fran said...

Happy memories of a fun weekend!